How does an innovative organization stay close to its current and prospective users, understanding their needs and opinions about their products, services, and programs, and about the organizations that provide them?
Consumer and stakeholder research, when done well, helps your organization's product and program designers, customer service teams, marketing strategists, and program designers make better decisions more quickly. Especially in today's social media age where sometimes a relatively few vocal people can be mistaken for the majority, applying a rigorous, quantitative approach to understanding experience and opinions can yield powerful insights.
Advanis conducts Usage and Attitude (U&A) studies for clients in all its target industries, with recent engagements including:
- Helping governments understand budget priorities of citizens as an input to the planning cycle
- Measuring product usage, satisfaction, and purchase channel preference for early adopters of a photography software application, to guide marketing communications
- Assessing consumer preferences for branch, telephone, and Internet banking channels to support a national branch hour strategy
- Helping a national association of registered charities understand awareness and interest in the services they offer to member charities
- Assessing product experiences among commercial farmers for a leading farm equipment manufacturer